One of the fastest way to make money online is to write articles. There are several content mills who will pay you for writing articles for others.
Basically you will be connected with people who owns blogs, business and sometimes marketing agencies who are looking for people that can write articles for them.
My favorite option is iwriter.com. I strongly recommend to watch the videos before you start any work on the site. Once you register, you need to click on the top “write content” or the button “Make Money by writing articles”.
Once you do this, you will be directed to the area where people are requesting articles. You will see that there are 3 types:
1. Blue color for “Elite writers”. Those articles are reserved for elite writers who have a high approval rate already and been in the site for some time.
2. Yellow for “Premium writers”. Same as elite, those articles are reserved for elite writers who have a high approval rate already and been in the site for some time
3. No color for “Standard writers”. These are articles available to everyone.
According to the site, you can build your way up by having around 30 reviews (not articles) with articles approved and paid. Sometimes people requesting work don’t provide feedback, I strongly recommend to contact them and ask them to give you a review.
When you sing up for the site, iwriter.com will send you an email asking you if you want to get their “fast track” program. This program has a cost of $147. If you choose to participate in this program, iwriter.com will send you key words and you will be asked to write 3 articles. Depending on the quality of your articles, you will be placed on “premium” or “elite” writer, giving you an option to earn this money back and make money faster.
Some tips to follow
In order to be more efficient, I will recommend the following:
- Sign up for their fast track, it is really worth it. If you do a good job you will earn this money quickly
- Always choose people who has above 70% rate, so you have a higher chance to get accepted.
- ALWAYS review their “Special Instructions”. Here they will tell you if they want a friendly tone, professional tone or some other especial requests.
- NEVER copy work from others, because iwriter.com do check this, and if you do it, you will be vanished from the site.
- If your article gets rejected and you find that your article was in fact used, please contact iwriter.com they are very good and will make sure you will get paid.
- You have to write at least the minimum, you can write more, but never less.
The person requesting articles, will have up to 72 hrs to approve or reject articles. iwriter.com will pay you every Tuesday.
You can also use this site in the future when you are too busy to write articles and have someone do it for you. If you decide to use the service as client, please watch the “tutorial for clients” section and follow the instructions. Once you become a writer for some time, it will be very easy for you to understand the criteria used for some clients and use the one that works best for you.