If you are interested to publish a book in Amazon Kindle and you want your book to become a Best Seller, you need to understand the process to do it:
- Find a niche. The first step you need to do is to find a niche or a topic that you are passionate about. You need to make sure this niche has enough market so you can make a profit.
- Research. The next step is to do your research. You need to go to Amazon.com and find out what areas are already successful, meaning that you need to make sure a lot of people are buying books about this topic. You also need to review your competitors and understand what are they doing.
- Book Cover. After you have completed your research, now it is time to work on the book title, subtitles, cover and the content outline for the book.
- Writing. Once you have created a blueprint for your book, you need to start working on ideas. You can research different topics that other authors use, add new topics and organize the content within your book. It is very recommended to have someone review your draft so you can correct mistakes before you publish your book.
- Publish your book. After your book is reviewed and ready to publish,it is time to submit to Amazon Kindle.
- Marketing your book. Once your book is available in Amazon Kindle, you can folow several marketing strategies to become a Best Seller. Some of them include to give the first chapter for free, so people can review the content before they buy. Other strategies are explained in my video training.